200 CHRYSLER CONCORD SPEEDOMETER

I have a 2000 Chrysler Concord with 65,345 miles on it and after a battery replacement, the speedometer now shows 300,016 miles on it and stays at this miles as I drive it. My local mechanic changed out the inst cluster, the engine control and transmission control modules from a wrecked car and the speedometer stays the same. The car runs good, as it did before the battery change, just the milage doesn't change. help? What do I need to replace to make it work again and how can I put it back to the origional miles?

Reply to
stuff

mic canic

Where is the body control module located? The mechanic that is working on it doesn't have a code reader and will have to change out the module. I still don't know how to get the origional miles back on the car. Thanks for your help Bill

Reply to
stuff

It is attached to the fuse block (on the back side) at the left end of the instrument panel.

Bill

Reply to
Bill