2000 Gr Cherokee rear view replacement

Wife just backed out of garage, hit the side, breaking the passenger side rear view mirror mechanism. The wiring is all secure and intact - I've pushed it back on and it is reasonably secure and looks like nothing is wrong with it, but the main support that holds it on is cracked & broken right in half. It will definately need to be replaced. Does anyone out there know what something like this costs? thanks!

Reply to
Fred Idahoax

I couldnt find anything searching the archives... but just in case someone else has this little "accident" - The dealer has quoted $125 for the rearview unit + 75 to put it on. ($200) I found the unit on the web - easy to find if you search - for $75 and its easy peasy to put on myself.

Reply to
Fred Idahoax