2000 Voyager Gas Tank (Wiring) Question

I'm scratching my head over a non start. Tried to pick off 12 volts at the connector where pump power and tank sensor go in, but don't seem to be finding any voltage at either... Anyone know the color codes, and/or the routing for the fuel pump wiring? I think something intermediate may have tripped, but keep losing the wires as I try to follow them.

Reply to
Only Me

The ASD relay supplies 12 volts to the pump and you will only have about 3 seconds to test is before the relay shuts off. Someone will have to turn key on while you probe the wire. Before doing all that have someone turn the key to the start position while you listen for the pump to turn on.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Glenn, wasn't the usual trick on that model to test the ASD relay was to swap it with the A/C relay? Same exact relays.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Sure.Just make sure you do it with the key off or you will get a fault code set for the ASD and whatever else you swap it out with

Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to
philthy

And the correct color is? Not that I have that many to choose from, but it'd be great to test with some degree of certainty!

Reply to
Only Me

Relay output to the pump is a Dark Green/White tracer wire at the pump. You will have about 3 seconds to test this when the key is turned on.