2001 LHS 3.5 small oil leak

Just 20K miles on this

On the front center top of the engine there is a small breather, I think it is. On the front of the intake manifold. (Behind this breather there is an actuator and arm that does something.) And a 2 bolt cover that is leaking very slowly. Covered with a film of oil. It appears to be slowly getting down the front center of the engine.

I just looked at the service manual again and the subject item is just in front of the Short Runner Valve actuator. I am not up to speed on fuel inection and the like.

I would like to clean this up but am unable to find any information in the service manual.

Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ