2001 NEON CD Player problems

I have a 2001 Neon that has a 4 changer CD player The changer at the moment has cds in each part The machine will not open An err appears on the display unit when a button is pushed Can anyone help me at least retrive the CD out of the exchanger Thanks

Reply to
mathehun

When that happens at the dealer we send the unit in for an exchange and the repair facility mails the cd's back to us. I have tried to remove them before and had no luck

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower