2001 Plymouth Neon Radio

I have a 2001 Plymouth Neon with a factory radio that won't work. Th

radio and clock both are out, but the bass and treble amber lights ar blinking. They blink regardless of if the car is started or not. Th guy at the auto parts store says it is an anti-theft device but th dealer says he hasn't heard of that. Of course he wants to charge m $45 just to look at it. Can someone please help? BTW, the fuse i good.

Thanks

-- pettyfa

----------------------------------------------------------------------- pettyfan's Profile:

this thread:

pettyfan

Does the owners manual or the manual for the stereo say that it has an anti-theft device in it?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

No antitheft... the radio is bad, replace it or repair it

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
tim bur

Didn't see anything about anti-theft in the book. Guess I'll be gettin

a new radio. Thanks so much guys

-- pettyfa

this thread:

pettyfan