service engine soon light

Hi,
My 1998 altima GXE (auto) has its 'service engine soon' light on.
took it to the mechanic and he scaned the car's OBD and told me tha
the problems were with the AIT sensor and the Knock sensors. I get th
AIT fixed and after driving for a while the light comes back again
Then I call the Nissan service center and they told me that the knoc
sensor should not cause the light to go on!!! Anyone know if th
statement made by the nissan sercive people is true........(I just don
want to pay them $85 to do the diagnosis if i can change the sensor an
get rid of the problem)
Thanks...
--
wrashi
wrashid's Profile:

Reply to
wrashid

Site Timeline Threads

  • if i wanted to get a new distrributor for a 94 altima does the distributor vin...

    Nissan Altima