2002 Pt Cruiser Internal Harness failure

2002 Pt Cruiser 62,0033 miles on her I have had the car for now 4 years, and in the last year I have had some trouble with a feeling that car is loosing power. The engine Studders at 50 -60 MPH especially when I pressing on the gas and releaseing it, they have replaced the senson and now they are telling me that I have to replace the Internal Harness in the engine.. I like to know if anyone else has had the too, and have they fixed it, and is their car, feeling better..

Flash Lightning

Reply to
Creme

Chrysler Tech from New Holland ,PA. That is right, no engine light came on, so didn't think anything was wrong, but in my mind I new something was not right. I new something was wrong when the battery died, twice, then bought a new one and it still died three time more. I love this car, and hate something real bad is going on, please help me...and my car. They found the engine sensor circuit has an intermittant ground, they put in a New PCM and replaced right and left control arm bushing were torn , they want to replace wire harness is that repair about 900.00

Flash Lightning, Pa creme

Reply to
Creme

Reply to
philthy

No problem here-

I special ordered mine? Does that count...

Reply to
pe2