2002 T&C Airbag light...

I know that 98-00's were recalled due to bad clocksprings, but has anyone had this problem on 02's yet?

Ours just started showing signs and will be taking it in next week for repair. Just want to make sure there are no "hidden" warrantees out there since we have 60k on it and will more than likely be asked to pay for the fix.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tim

No recalls, Pay to have it fixed and save your receipt, if a recall does develop Chrysler Will reimburse you

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower