2002 Voyager washer jets - PLEASE HELP!

I removed the front windscreen washer jets to unblock them, but I can't get them to click back securely into their slots and they rattle around loose. Nothing seems to be broken. Does any one have any ideas as to what I need to do? Advice gratefully received...

yours in anticipatio

-- fourflightsup

View this thread:

Send from

fourflightsup

them to click back securely into their slots and they rattle around loose. Nothing seems to be broken. Does any one have any ideas as to what I need to do? Advice gratefully received....

Reply to
philthy