2005 Caravan Passenger Headroom

Anyone having serious passenger headroom issues with the 2005 Caravan, especially with leather, elecronic passenger power seat.......and if so....any luck with Chryser in correctiing?

Reply to
Sid

maxpower

I'm... puzzled. How could you fail to notice this before you bought the vehicle? Didn't you test drive it?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Reply to
jdoe

try the seat forward or back, or even recline it a bit, my wifes mazda protege was a pain, kept hitting the ohshit handle with my head.

Reply to
Punch

ps.. My wife is only 5'4 and keeps banging her head when she gets in.....then again, so do I and I am 5"8. We are definitely not tall people....I am going after Chrysler to put a regular, non-powerseat in and that will definetly fix the problem, because the driver side is fine...never banged my head once.........

Reply to
Sid

Your failure to try the van for size and fit before signing the contract is Chrysler's fault...how, exactly?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

No, in order to get the options you wanted *on an in-stock vehicle*, the dealer talked you into taking options you didn't necessarily want, and sounds like you didn't try out.

And you didn't sit in the passenger seat because...?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Daniel are you being the asshole you are again??? "We did test drive it and it was great" Did you not read the OP post??

Please grow up and dont feel so threatened by the people on here. abd by all means get a kife pal

Reply to
maxpower

Isn't the problem the drawer under the seat. Regardless of the operation (manual or power) I believe the seat cannot go lower because of the drawer. You might investigate putting a drivers seat support frame on the passenger side. But Chryslers not going to pay for it. They make them like they make them and if you don't like it don't but one. FYI.. my Chevy Venture had the same problem.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

umm you better re-read also, he said"no way one could have known this without sitting in the passenger seat" which means he didn't sit or have his wife sit in the passenger seat of the van he was "buying"

Reply to
Punch

I figured that the word "we" means his wife and himself, meaning she was in the passenger side/or he was while the other was driving, unless she stayed at the dealer while he drove it and vice versa....or maybe they drove in the back. .(((((.We did test drive it and it was great...but in order to get some of the options we wanted...we had to get leather seats with the electronic)))))))))

Reply to
maxpower