2007 Sebring - ugly?

Just saw pics of it on Chrysler's site, I must say I'd take the 2006 over it any day. Back end is too stubby, very boring looking to me.

Reply to
frenchy

I went to

What a horribly ugly looking car. Maybe it looks better in real life.

Reply to
« Paul »

THX for the tip. I had a look, better styling in the front, but I agree the rear is a bit strange and slighlty ugly, but we'll get used to it. The rear window is pushed to the rear and the hood looks longer. Was the hood made longer just to contain the excessive 3.5L engine? I can't see the trunk being as large as the current one. Overall dimension specs seem much the same as the current Sebring. But at a quick glance:

-No variable valve timing on the now dated V6s, just on the 4 cyl.

-Who really needs the huge 3.5L engine on this car?

-Low grade Firestone / Bridgestone tires.

Reply to
Spam Hater

"frenchy" wrote in news:1152159050.565613.18390 @b68g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

It's a Pacifica from the front and a Caliber from the rear.

Reply to
Joe

I just purchased a 2004 sebring and while waiting for the paperwork walked around the new car showroom and saw a burgundy red sebring. I liked the interiors, black and fake chorme, but the exterior styling certainly is ugly.

Reply to
The Henchman

The only improvement on the 07 Sebring is the crossfire hood

Reply to
Nate