2008 Town & Country rear bumper problem

I have noticed that the black vinyl bumper protector is lifting at the center, especially when the car sits out in the sun. The dealer says he'll have to order another strip to correct the problem (I was thinking just a little contractor's cement would work, but the fix is his choice). Is anyone else having this problem? I've seen several others on the road with the same problem. Did a replacement fix the problem? (This is the black strip just below the tailgate to protect the bumper from scuff or drag marks as you load/unload the cargo area). TIA

Reply to
QX

It it were me I would glue it down rather than have him screw something else up.

Reply to
Art

I think Gorilla Glue would secure it.

Reply to