3.0 L Flywheel faces which direction?

1995 3.0 Liter Caravan. While removing the tranny and Flywheel I lost the mark I had for determining which face of the flywheel is the Engine side/Tranny side. There do not appear to be any factory marks to indicate the correct way. Can anyone tell me, does the welded side face the eng. or the tranny ? Or is there another indicator? Any advise is appreciated.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Starr

The bolt holes are asymetrical, it will only go on one way.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

Reply to
mic canic