300 greets arriving LHS with light signals

We just cant figure it out. We pulled into our driveway last night with our 96 LHS and parked in the usual spot behind our 01 300M. To our surprise, the lights in the 300M started flashing off and on intermittently until we cut off the LHS and walked away. Then it stopped and didn't do it any more. My wife first accused me of playing a trick on her but I didn't even have the remote or keys for the locked 300. The headlights were on the LHS when we pulled in and the stereo was playing country music. They have been parked together for six months and this is the first time it ever happened. Could it be that the 300 is a lot smarter than we give it credit for??

Reply to
Bunky Monk