300 prices in Europe

And indeed in my opinion the law should be changed. On Fox news some idiot was arguing that Kerry's wife should have voluntarily paid additional tax. How stupid. People should pay only what is required but in my opinion work should not be taxed more than investments. When you add in social security, some of the poor are paying twice the tax rate as the riches in the US. And, by the way, tax free bonds are not taxed but the returns are very low..... basically they finance the US debt.

Reply to
Art

Thanks Karen for the info

Reply to