300cawd touring

After 8000 miles (12000 km) my 300c has already 2 automatic baks broken without anybody who can tell why. Sorry my bad english Im Dutch Henk

Reply to
Hancoola

That's probably why no one can tell you, because we don't understand what the problem is..

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

What's an automatic baks? Try using Bablefish to translate the Dutch word into English.

General Schvantzkoph

I was guessing maybe ABS, but it was hard to be sure from the original post.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Maybe. Could be a close to brakes ?