300M backseat...

Is the backseat of a 300M suitable for whoopie making without feeling cramped. It is one of the larger autos on the market and I'd like a spacious area to partake in my activity.

Reply to
Jennifer W

The Toyota Avalon has a superior rear seat. But the best would be a

94 thru 97 Chrysler LHS. In fact, I think the rear seat from that model should have been made available as a couch. As I remember Consumer Reports review.... with a picture of the LHS rear seat.... something like "it doesn't get better than this"

feeling

Reply to
Art Begun

May I suggest a 1966 Buick LeSabre 4 door sedan ? Much roomier than my Torino GT and no shifter to get in the way.

Reply to
Steve Stone

Where there is a will, there is a way anywhere, don't ya think?!

Reply to
James C. Reeves

When your both young, slim, and agile, the backseat doesen't present much problem. When your both older, fatter and get cramps from sitting at odd angles, the mood is better maintained by removing the seats from the minivan and installing a good foam rubber pad and some blankets and curtains.

Or better yet a full-sized van that began life as a service vehicle (and thus no windows in the back) can be gutted and remodeled with a bar, HVAC, sound system, and good assortment of toys.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt