300m Noise when turning

I hear a noise that sounds like something is cracking/moving when I slow down quickly while turning to the left. I recently had a bearing changed on the front left wheel, and it was making the noise before I had it changed but maybe it is related. During the winter months it hardly made the noise but now it is happening more frequently. In the fall I took it to the dealer and they said they could not find anything wrong.

Reply to
Steve

m4mysterious