89' Voyager

Is anyone interested in buying an 89' plymouth voyager with a bad tranny? Has 148,000 miles and runs great, not smoking but leaking some oil. The car is in excellent shape, electrically, it is sound. The A/C works, brakes are good, battery good and has a brand new exhaust installed on it. Was going to keep it one more year but this put an end to that. All tires are fair and paint is excellent alond with the interior. Anyone wants more info, repond to this and we acn take it from there. I live in the central Jersey area. Paul...........

Reply to
Paul

I'm sure someone here will haul it away for free for you.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt