Parting out or selling 89 Ranger

Is anyone interested in parts off an 89 Ford Ranger XLT.....This was my "dependable" truck until I discovered that water is dissapearing from the radiator and ending up in the engine. It still runs, but will overheat in about 10 minutes....I would sell as is if anyone wants a project, but I would need at least $500......Any interest?

Reply to
Mike

What's the engine size and where do you live

Reply to
Ollie

Reply to
Mike

Sorry,

Pass

Reply to
Ollie

You'll sell it on Craigslist at or near that price if the rest of the truck is okay.

CJB

Reply to
CJB