92 Grand Voyager Radio Interference

I just installed a CB radio in a 92 Plymouth Grand Voyager. All went smoothe except for one thing. There is something in the van causing a great deal of noise in the receive on certain channels. It sounds like a constant mid-frequency tone. It comes on when the ignition switch is turned on but remains on for 15 minutes or so after the switch is turned back off. When I listen under the hood, I can hear a faint noise from something electronic there. It is the same pitch as what I hear in the CB. When that noise quits, the CB noise quits. Could it be the fuel pump or injectors? Someone please help me locate the source of this noise. If I know what it is, I can deal with it better.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris