93 3.3 Grand Van

Any guess at how much it would cost to replace the rear main seal on this engine ?

thanks, Nick

Reply to
ncs

jdoe

If you are talking about the time for the transmission R&R, that's way too high. When our trans failed on our '92, I went back to the dealer shop 2 hours after I had dropped the car off to see how long it would be there, and it was already in the lot, finished.

Reply to
Al Williams

Then obviusly they did not R&R the tranny. They probably changed a speed sensor. @ hours to R&R!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reply to
David

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:04:41 -0700, "David" spake thusly:

Don't be to quick to laugh. The flat rate manual pegs the R&R at 4 hours and a good mechanic is always considerably faster than the flat rate manual.

Reply to
Opus-