93 town and country

There is a hesitation when you start out until you hit 3000 rpm's then it will take off. you can also hear some pinging. Is it the timing belt or what else could it be!!! I've replace the ignition coil box, plugs and wires, erg valve, fuel filter the O2 sensor. I am now out of Ideas except for the timing. Is there other sensors that it could be?????????

Reply to
Richard Seibert

Dont see anywhere on here what engine it is?? Have you checked fuel Pressure

Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to
jdoe