'94 LaSabre rear door inside panel

Anyone know how to remove the inside rear door panel of my 4 door car, the door will not open from the inside but will from outside. (electric windows) the latch seems to move when you unlock with the button. thanks for any help..

Reply to
Ed

I suspect you'll have much better luck asking your question in a Buick-oriented newsgroup.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

I think you made the wrong turn, you should have turned left at the first lite.

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
David