95 concorde

Is there an easy way to defeat the auto door lock? Can I pull a fuse or cut a wire? Thanks Smitty

Reply to
Smitty

I do believe there is a switch in the car that can be turned on and off for this feature. I don't know how to get at it, it is usually something that when I do purchase a car with this feature, I make sure the dealer has it turned on for me. Next time you take your car to the shop, ask them to turn it off for you :-) Carmencita

Reply to
Carmencita

Reply to
scott

This is a programmable feature. I don't remember if this vehicle had the ability for the customer to change the function. A dealer can hold up their scan tool (DRB3) and disable the function.

Bill

Reply to
Bill