95 Stratus Console, and swap outs?

Is anyone aware of any after market consoles ofor the stratus? The stock cup holders are a bit of a joke and the lack of an armrest is irrtating. Has anyone seen something better? Or is there no Hope?

Reply to
Richard Ahlquist

Is google broken for you? Or do you want us all to look for you.

Reply to
hartless

Yep, there is nothing like looking through 256,000 advertisments for products that may or probably dont fit your car, then try to decifer what is real from what is marketing. Yep, go ahead and try google.

Reply to
mkfdar

Would a junkyard console/armrest from a later Straus/Cirrus/Breeze work for you? I don't know if it will fit an earlier Stratus. I remember when the Status first came out in 1995, that this was a common complaint. They added a console/armrest later.

You are right about the cup holders. They sit under the center console so the cups cannot be very tall or very big around. On my 1998, there is a cup holder that slides out from the rear of the console/armrest. It holds two cups that can be a little bigger.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson