96 Intrepid Window removal

I need to replace the driver side window motor. To do so, I need to first remove the glass, so I can get to the regulator, remove it and then replace the motor.

The instructions for removing the glass tell me to first lower it so I can get at the retaining screws that hold the glass to the regulator roller channel. The problem I have is that the window can't be lowered (new motor needed).

Anyone know how I can get this accomplished?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred Wrubel

Dave