'97 Grand Voyager Fuel Sending Unit

The sending unit in my '97 Voyager appears to be going out since the guague is extremely eratic. Have any of you out there replaced the sending unit? Does it require the draining of the tank, removal of the entire tank, and then replacing the sending unit or can it be done through an access panel somewhere? I would just look in my repair manual if I had not lost it in my recent house move. Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Daryl

maxpower

That is what I was expecting. Thanks for the confirmation.

- Daryl

Reply to
Daryl