98 caravan electrical problem

When I start the van the temperature gauge, speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer do not work, also the air conditioner and rear wiper do not work. I can make some of these things work momentarily by jiggling the key in the ingition switch. I am thinking it must be a bad ignition switch. Any ideas what is wrong?

Reply to
jcs444dixmyth

Maybe going out on a limb, but it could be a bad ignition switch.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds