98 G Voyager

Started having problems after battery was drained by interior lights and AA man did a restart and test. First the CD player wasn't seen by the Radio 'No CD' came up on the radio. I checked for faulty connection of the CD device dehind the radio.

Now... no radio, no central locking and possibly a few other things I haven't yet noticed!

Any ideas???

Mike EC

Reply to
Mike EC

The door locks are controlled by the BCM, "body control module", which is part of the fuse assy above and to the right of the parking brake. I dunno what the radio would have to do with it- do check the fuses. You might try disconnecting the battery, waiting a few minutes, then reconnecting it. Line up the cable and make one quick, clean connection.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide

Thanks Carbide,

I found the culprit, the little 'iod' 10a fuse was out. Replaceed it and 'voila'

Mike EC

Reply to
Mike EC

need tips on replacing exhuast manifold back side on 3.0

Reply to
andoo