98 Grand Caravan

Instrument cluster is acting up and I know that this is a common problem, leaving a trouble code relating to the transmission. I have been told that the problem is in the conector at the back of the dash and not a problem with the tranny, and the conection's to the board may have to be re-soldered. Is this a common fix? I am tired of not having the guages work, and having to reset the DTC's. Any info would be appreciated.

Dave

98 Grand Caravan 3.3L, 247,000 Km's.
Reply to
news.cogeco.ca

"news.cogeco.ca" a écrit dans le message de news: 9Z1Yi.12062$ snipped-for-privacy@read1.cgocable.net...

I am having the same problem with the same car. But à second hand one, year

2000, fit your car and aparently don't have the problem. You can have one for 100$ and 30 minutes for the instal. Don't bother trying to repair, you are gone lost too much time. Good luck L.G.R. >
Reply to
L.G.R.

thanks for the info...

Dave