Oilcap for Chrysler Neon SE 1995

I can't remove the one sitting in the car by turning it anymore, because the plastic wheels are broken. So i need to remove it by force, and therefore i need a new cap. So does anyone know if an oil cap is an oil cap, or do they have specific measures etc.? Maybe someone can tell me what type is sitting there, so i can begin calling autopart shops.

Sincerly

Jimmy from Denmark

Reply to
Jimmy

Just give the make, model and engine size and ask for a 710 cap.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Pop the center part of the cap off (ratchet part) and use a pair of pliers to o turn the cap.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Go to the dealer for the part !!! If you are blond ask for a 710 cap

Reply to
sqdancerLynn