99 stratus heater resistor

I've dropped the glove box. Where the heck is it? How do I get to it? help. It was easy on my 01 Voyager. Help.

Reply to
JR

There is a plastic panel underneath the glove compartment. It is held in place with two plastic pins.

Remove this panel, and you will see a two connectors. Remove the connected wires. The back side of these connectors is the blower resistor.

Remove the the two screws, and the blower resistor can then be removed.

BTW, NAPA sells an Elchin branded blower resister for around $25. You can buy it via napaonline.com, or from your local store. If your store doesn't have one, it can be shipped from another store, but they will charge for shipping.

Kirk M

Reply to
KirkM