An Uncanny Coincidence?

Maybe I should post this as a NEW thread, just to see if anyone can respond to "glycol" in oil. IF that is what I am experiencing. I don't want to have a "oil pump" pressure problem another 60K miles from now. !!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
NoName

I have found a field fix kit that addresses the belt jumping issue. Goodyear offers a special belt (ribs on both sides) for 1996-2000 Chrysler

3.0L vehicles. Call your local Goodyear distributor and ask for the 49204K. This kit comes with a new tensioner and a new idler pulley allong with the special belt. I tried it and it works awesome. No more belt falling off while driving though water or snow!
Reply to
javert