another electronic ignition question

Just had a nasty thought... on my car that I want to convert to electronic ignition, I have an old Sun Super Tach (not II, the real deal) that I would like to keep if at all possible; will I have an issue?

thanks

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

It should work fine.

Incompatibility occurs when using a multi-spark system, which the orange ignition box isn't.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Thanks, I just had a brief moment there where I thought I'd really screwed up :)

nate

Reply to
N8N