Auto temp control...how to set

Have an '03 T&C with the fancy automatic temp control. Problem is when it calls for heat (rare in FL ) have to set it at about 65 to be comfortable, otherwise cooks you out. When AC is called for, have to set for 78 or it freezes you out. What's automatic about that ? Is there someway to reset the beast ? Dealer says all is normal. On top of all that, I fail to see any difference between the driver vs passenger side either.

Thanks Zork

Reply to
Zork

Try another dealer. I have had 2 chrysler sedans with Auto climate control and they make the best system available in my experience.

Reply to
Art

My '95 Concord has the auto temperature control. At times it has a mind of it's own. I wish I had the manual control in my wife's Sebring.

Reply to
Spam Hater

Me too - when it works, it works very well. Temperature control has never been a bit of a problem for m. But it does go nuts fairly often. There's a guy on ebay that sells control heads that he's repaired for $50. That's a good thing to know. It's very frustrating when you know all the a/c components are in proper working condition, but you can't control them!

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
philthy