best LeBaron convertible configuration combination?

which is the best possible combo for a LeBaron Convertible?...... .i.e. 1992 body style with V6, 5 speedstick shift, leather seat.......etc?

Thanks Kenny

Reply to
Ken

There's a lot of personal preference involved here. What do we mean by "Best"? Best factory configuration, best mix-n-match of all the available parts and bits? Fastest, most reliable, best mileage?

Fastest factory-issued: Mexican-market "Phantom R/T" with 2.2 Turbo III

16v DOHC intercooled engine and Getrag 5-speed, '91-'94.

Best all-around factory configuration: European-market '92 LeBaron cabrio,

2.5 Turbo/automatic

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

That's is exactly what I am looking for..... how about for the US Market? I like the style of the older ones (90-92?). but I don't know which engine and transmisson is better...

Thanks Kenny

Reply to
Ken

Up-to-'92 body style (better headlamps out of the box, and many more headlamp options to make them better still, at the cost of having to maintain and maybe repair the headlamp hider doors), pref '92 taillamps (amber rear turn signals, these can be wired into older cars) and the

4-cylinder engine in preference to the Six. Turbocharging makes it fun.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern