Brake light on console always on

I've been updating the nagging problems on my 96 Town & Country and this is one I haven't seemed to be able to chase down.

No codes showing on the diagnostic. Brake lights and parking brake all seem to work. No other idiot lights working poorly.

Anyone ever deal with this?

Reply to
Just Me (remove

No codes showing on the diagnostic. Brake lights and parking brake all seem to work. No other idiot lights working poorly.

Are you just saying the the only lite on is the brake lite on the dash? Have you topped off the master cylinder?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Check the switch on the parking brake foot pedal.

Ed "Just Me (remove to reply)" wrote in message news:Pnv9f.96$7d.5@trnddc01...

Reply to
Ed