Caravan Antenna Access

I want to gain access to the cable on my external antenna on the passenger fender. Do you have to remove the wheel well splash shield? I am installing an XM satellite system and need to run a small coax from the external antenna back to the under side of the dash. I'm hoping to use the same route as the existing antenna. If this doesn't work, is there a relatively easy way to get a cable from the engine compartment to the under side of the dash? Any wire access holes? Thanks.

Reply to
dprkk

If you are splicing in a box between the radio and antenna, you can do it at the break out point behind the glove box on most Caravans, since you don't state what year this is I cant tell you exactly.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower