External antenna on 2000 grand voyager.

I have a 2000 Grand Voyager SE. Would like to mount an external antenna on it. There is a opening with a "stopper" on it on top of the passenger side wing. However I cannot access the underside of this opening from under the hood. Has anyone got any pointers on how to go about this? Is there maybe a workshop manual online?

E.

Reply to
Evert

if i'm not mistaken i think you have to remove the pass. side splash shield/wheel well cover to gain access to the antenna area then feed the antenna wire to pass. side kick panel beside heater box. antenna connector should be located behind glovebox.

Reply to
tdodge