Changing tires on 97 concorde LXI

Hi,

Is there some magic little something that I have missed??? I removed all the nuts including that funny little plastic one and can't get the tire off if you paid me. It just doesn't budge. Please enlighten me, as I am stuck completely.

thx

Reply to
andrewciao

You shouldn't have any plastic lug nuts. If you have removed all the lug nuts then the wheel is probably rusted to the hub. Try hitting the wheel with a large hammer but use a piece of wood ( 2x4 ) between the wheel and hammer. Clean the wheel and hub and put some grease or anti-sieze on both to keep it from happening again.

Reply to
Mike