chinacarforums

we can discuss things on the forums about china cars

Ash

Or not.

Reply to
MoPar Man

Yes. Why would we want to do that? Not many in our neck of the woods (Mostly NA and Western Europe in this group) yet.

And those that do get here get pasted on safety and performance. (This will, I am sure, change in next few years.)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling