Chrysler contact?

Could someone please tell me how I can contact someone in the Chrysler Corporation about a complaint with one of their cars? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Brenda

There is no such company as "Chrysler Corporation".

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Dan, sometimes your responses are not very helpful. ;-)

The owners manual has the product/service grievance process outlined as well as your legal rights and the process to exercise those as well (if necessary)

BTW: it's Daimler-Chrysler.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

That's true.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks for the information. I'm out of town and my manual is in my car at the dealership to be repaired.

I forgot about the name change to Damlier Chyrsler.

Reply to
Brenda