1998 C230 Audio Code problem

I pushed the power button on the radio while the car was turned off and the radio display showed CODE with the C - flashing. I pushed the radio preset buttons and it the diplay showed the number 12345, however when I pushed the power button on the radio off and then back on, a WAIT message came on the display. Now the radio does not work (only displays the WAIT message) and if I role down the windows they will not role back up unless I use the key from the outside of the car. Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

Reply to
arh1966