Three cars full of parts

My friend has moved out of town & says to sell the three Beetles he left here. Thre are two supers - one flat window & one curved, & one reg. Beetle. The reg Beetle is pretty rusty; borderline to restore. All three cars are *full* of parts both new & used. I need a few parts out of them, but haven't gone through them yet. $1,200 gets all three & parts - come sort them out with me & see what's there. 60 miles above Atlanta. You can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. BTW I also have a good reg. body w/flared fiberglass fenders, ft. disc brakes, & aluminum wheels I'll take $500 for. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Bush is on a tour of the east; he's visiting American jobs...(my best friend's included).

Reply to
ThaDriver

so, where are da parts?

Reply to
A Veteran for Peace

dang! I was hoping you might part out a motor! email me if nobody takes all 3

Raul

Reply to
slugbug

Da parts are in da cars. :-) Near Commerce, Ga. - about 12 miles off of I-85. Email is ImThaDriver at Yahoo BTW sorry it's been so long to respond. I had to go to a windoze '95 computer & these scripts lock up in I.E. Went to Netscape & it seems to be working... ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

I checked today and... this is the oldest I've ever been.

Reply to
ThaDriver