Crossfire: How's it selling so far?

I've heard it's not selling as fast as DCX has predicted. Any idea?

Reply to
Curly

If I were Chrysler, I would start putting cars in the malls like they did a few years ago. They got a lot more traffic there than at the dealership. I bought my 300M because we saw it at the mall and were impressed.

Reply to
Art Begun

Reply to
mic canic

Really? There's a dealer down the street from me in an affluent part of NY and they've had the same Crossfire parked out front (they want full MSRP) for a month now.

*shrug* C

mic canic wrote:

Reply to
Chris Mauritz

I don't see that many of them on the roads in Michigan's affluent suburbs. Not exactly encouraging...

Reply to
Curly