Cruise control on 98 Grand Voyager

Does anyone have a clue where to look for a fuse or breaker that controls the cruise control on a 98 Grand Voyager? I am thinking that it must be something like that because the darn thing quit working overnight (worked one day, next day it did not). The indicator lamp on the dash will not light up either. I looked in the owners manual and did not find any fuse to protect this circuit. Any and all help will be appreciated, and if you would be so kind, please e-mail me with your thoughts on this because I do not get much time to keep up with all the postings. Thanks, David Hughes snipped-for-privacy@netins.net

Reply to
David and Sara Hughes

I am replying to the group as a matter of newsgroup etiquette. That way we all get to learn if we are interested.

Interesting question. According to the wiring diagram in my Hayne's manual (no absolute authority) there is no one fuse because so many components are involved: the engine control computer, the brake switch, the instrument panel, the transmission. You would need to hunt down the culprit. Are any other electrical circuits out?

Reply to
Dave Gower