cv boots

I have a 94 plymouth voyager 3.0l and i recently notice my steering wheel shaking when in motion. I had a look at my cv boots and the boot which is attached to the drive shaft, the clamp on the boot broken off but still hanging there. Is that the reason for the shaking. And how would i replace the clamps on the boots. The grease i think is all leaked out, List some steps to fix this problem. How to how from someone. Mike

Reply to
mike113

jdoe

Here is a step by step for changing the shafts on a van direct from turbovan.net

Good luck, take your time, be careful.

Ted

Reply to
Ted