Dashboard Lights - Hesitation

My wife has experienced several instances of the 96 T&C showing "all dashboard lights" illuminated and the car running poorly. Each time this has happened, the problem cleared itself up in a couple miles of driving. Of course, when I went to investigate, the car performed normally. This means that I have not seen this happen myself.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Ken

Reply to